Intermark has a unique 30 years’ experience of working with expats. Our team of 5 English-speaking legal advisors will provide you with wide range of legal services. We charge lower fees than most international law firms, and also set fixed prices for our services (instead of hourly rate). Our team has a major portfolio of successful cases both on pre-litigation stages and in court.
- Legal consulting on any topics
- Legal support of dealmaking, legal reviewing of real estate property
- Preparation of any contracts and agreements
- Legal reviewing of your contracts, consulting on risks
- Legal representation in disputes and negotiations
- Representation in court.
We also provide Lease Renewal
Intermark Relocation is committed to save the assignee from trouble and stress of a new home finding and move, therefore we will always assist with:
- Track lease dates and timely notify the client of lease renewal start
- Carry out lease negotiations to renew the lease agreement
- Provide residential rental market survey and apartment comparable
- Re-negotiate best possible terms, including adequate rental rate, apartment improvements, additional furniture/appliances, renovations, etc.
- Draft new lease or additional renewal agreement
- Arrange and coordinate lease signing
Intermark Relocation has developed rent re-negotiations to ensure that our clients are immediately informed about all changes in the market, therefore are making use of every possibility to cut costs for the business. Rent re-negotiation is applied only to the leases which are still underway/valid, whereas have become inadequate in terms of rental rate.
- Reviewing and analyzing the adequacy of the current rental rate vs. market average
- Negotiating with the landlord reduced rental rate
- Renewing the lease for one more year
- Draft renewal and new lease agreement
- Arranging and coordinating lease signing